Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Future Was Only 11 Days Late

SCI FI Channel has finally revealed their "deep" entry into the realm of Internetelevision, SCI FI Drive-In. When SCI FI announced the broadband channel, the stated a release date of January 21st, but I wasn't able to find the site until this morning.

So far the offerings are pretty limited, but worth a visit. If they meet their proposed content this will become one of my favorite sites of all time. Currently, you can watch The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and Metropolis, both films that you should rush out and see immediately.

What are you doing reading this still? Go watch Metropolis, then come back and complain that the Flash Gordon serials aren't available yet. Right now I have to settle for The Lost City, Undersea Kingdom, and Radar Men from the Moon. I guess that can tide me over for a while.

Who am I kidding? This is awesome!

No comments: